DivX for Windows offers you a free way to play DivX video on Windows computer, even including the purchased or rented DivX movies, DivX HD files, and videos created with advanced features such as menus, subtitles, etc.
Moreover, you can also publish your videos directly to Stage6 or burn your DivX movies to disc, thus you can enjoy them on your TV using a DivX certified device.
What Can DivX for Windows Do
- Support to play, create and stream your favorite videos in various formats such as DivX, MKV, HEVC and 4K.
- Work as not only a media player tool, but also video editing tool that allows you to optimize movies, TV shows and web video clips in popular formats such as AVI, DIVX, MKV, MP4 and many others.
- Enable you to stream videos, music, and photos to any DLNA – compatible device such as PS3, Xbox, or Samsung Galaxy line of products by its “Stream To” function.
- Support to navigate to your favorite scenes thus you can access different scenes with a single click by its Chapter Points feature.
- Support to create, play and loop playlists and automatically add files from your DivX Movies folder.
- Support to freely switch seamlessly among soundtracks to hear other languages or director’s commentary all with no interruption of the playback.
General Information of DivX for Windows
Language: Multi-language (including English)
Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit)
Official Website: http://www.divx.com/en/software/player/features
Download Link: Free Download DivX for Windows Now