SecretFolder offers you a simple and free way to hide and password protect selected folders to prevent from being seen or accessed by anyone else.
When you launch the free application, you will be asked to create a master password, drag and drop any folder into the list, and then they will be automatically hidden from view. You can also unhide them by entering the password and clicking on the “Unlock” button.
What Can SecretFolder Do
- Offer as a free program for both home and office use.
- Compatible wit 64-bit Windows.
- Support immediate data protection (protect and unprotect commands are execited in no time)
- Support NTFS, FAT32. exFAT, and FAT volumes.
- Support to protect unlimited number of folders at the same time.
- Support to protect unlimited size of protected data.
- Never modify your file system structure.
- Support to protected uninstall.
- Enable you to set a master password to protect and manage your folders..
- Support to include or exclude the mouse cursor during the recording process.
- CMD command will not be able to access the protected folders.
General Information of SecretFolder
Language: Multi-language (including English)
Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit)
Official Website: http://ohsoft.net/en/product_secretfolder.php
Download Link: Free Download SecretFolder (Installer) Now | Free Download SecretFolder (Portable) Now
SecretFolder Freeware Tutorial
Step 2: Set a master password to protect your folders.
When you run SecretFolder, a small window will appear to let you enter a password.